- Lyryx develops genuine questions appropriate for the subject.
- The question banks are reviewed regularly and the questions that are determined to be obsolete are removed. Feedback from instructors and students is utilized to continually improve the service provided, and our content experts are an integral part of this process, as well.
Positive Learning Environment
- Students are awarded partial marks reflecting their efforts. Partial marks are also awarded for “consistent” answers; an answer that is incorrect but is correctly deduced from, or consistent with, a previous answer. This avoids penalizing the student again and helps them to identify exactly where the actual error was committed.
- Students feel no threat in attempting a question again, as each time only a better mark is recorded, encouraging them to learn by practice.
Intelligent Question Generation
- Each question instance is similar but genuinely new and randomized — encouraging learning by giving students an opportunity to rethink the problem. Students can practice questions, learn, then repeat.
Instructive & Immediate Grading Explanations
- Student answers are carefully analyzed and personalized formative feedback is immediately provided to guide them in their learning.
Lyryx features all tools necessary to manage your online homework including:
- Assignment editor – Whether creating homework for practice or a quiz for assessment, the editor allows you to customize assignments any way you please.
- Gradebook – Also fully customizable, the Gradebook permits a variety of organization and grade weighting options. You can also view all graded assignments for each student, including feedback.
- Course Statistics – This tool permits you to view the statistics for each and every question performed by students, permitting identification of learning deficits and areas for review.
To ensure seamless and secure access for instructors and students, Lyryx supports the Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI) protocol. With one-time set up, this integration means more time spent teaching and learning and less with course management.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) – SSO permits students and instructors to access Lyryx’s platform from a portal within your LMS – no additional username or passwords required.
- Gradebook Integration – Allows for all assignments to be incorporated into the LMS grade book and real-time updating of students grades.
LMS platforms include, but not limited to: Blackboard, Canvas, D2L Brightspace, Moodle, Canvas, etc.
Try Online Homework
- Business Mathematics
- Introductory Business Statistics (for OpenStax)
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Financial Accounting: U.S. GAAP Adaptation
- Intermediate Financial Accounting, Volumes 1 & 2
- Principles of Accounting Volume 1: Financial Accounting (for OpenStax)
- Principles of Accounting Volume 2: Financial Accounting (for OpenStax)
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Microeconomics: Markets, Methods, and Models
- Macroeconomics: Theory, Markets, and Policy
Mathematics & Statistics