If you are new to Lyryx, you will need to create an account before you can register in and access a course.
- There are three options to start the process:
- If Lyryx is integrated with your institution LMS (Learning Management System), you must access Lyryx via the special link created by your instructor in your course LMS.
- If Lyryx is not integrated with your institution LMS, click on the URL in the Student Registration Instructions link that your instructor may have distributed to you. This will automatically select your course for you on the registration form. When you click the URL, you will first be prompted to create an account. Continue to the next bullet point below for more information.
- If you don't have the Student Registration Instructions link, go to http://login.lyryx.com and click on the "Register as Student" button under the "New to Lyryx?" heading.
- Next, click the Create Account button in the "New Lyryx User" section.
- This takes you to the student registration form. Complete the form as directed, including choosing a username and password, and entering an email address. The system will use that email address to contact you if you need to retrieve your username or if you request a new password: in other words, if you use the Forgot Username/Password utility. It is important that you enter your email address carefully and verify that it is correct.
- Next, search for your course by entering the institution, course name, or instructor name into the search field, and click Search. Or, you can search using the drop-down menus for each field.
- In the Payment Selection area, click on a radio button to select an option.
- To register for another course in the same transaction, click the "Add Additional Course" button below the Payment Selection area.
Payment Selection Options:
Select Lyryx Pincode in order to enable the pincode field. Enter your pincode and click "Next". The next page will display your course details in a Course Summary.
When you have confirmed those details, click the "Complete Registration" button. An email from Lyryx will be sent automatically to the email address listed in your Lyryx account, and will contain your course details as well as your Lyryx username.
Note that your registration in a Lyryx course is valid for the duration of that course and that the expiry date appears on the Course Summary page.
Unless indicated otherwise, the registration is valid for one course only. You may be able to purchase an extension to your license, if needed (and only with the expressed written permission of the instructor of the course). Also, if you retake the course, note that you will need to register into the new Lyryx course that the instructor creates for that new term.
To purchase your license using Credit Card, Bank Account, or PayPal Account, select PayPal (under Payment Selection) and click "Next".
The course details, including the fee, will be displayed in the Course Summary page. When you have confirmed the course details, click "Next".
You will then be directed to the PayPal website. (See the following image.)
Fill out the cardholder information carefully. Once completed, make sure to review the information carefully; any discrepancy between the information you enter and what your credit card company has on file for you will cause your transaction to be denied. We encounter a large amount of declined transactions due to the fact that a user provides the wrong street address or an incorrect Postal/Zip code. Also, make sure your email address is valid as this is the address your receipt will be sent to. Once you have finished filling out the payment form, click the yellow Review and Continue button at the bottom of the page and you will be taken to the second transaction screen.
Your transaction summary (the fee for your course plus GST) will be displayed. Click the yellow "Pay Now" button at the bottom of the page to finalize your payment.
Once your payment has gone through successfully you will receive an email from PayPal with your transaction details such as: Invoice ID#, Transaction ID#, etc.
Important: There are a number of items that can prevent us from being authorized to process your payment, including the following:
- Address Postal/Zip code does not match the one on record with your credit card company. The billing address that you provide must be the same as the one you have on record with your credit card company, or it is deemed a fraudulent transaction and your card will be declined.
- Missing a password. Depending on your credit card company, you may be required to be a member of the secure transaction service that is partnered with your company. For example, some Visa cards require their cardholders to be a member of Verified By Visa. Once you are a member, you will need to enter the password that you set up with the secure transaction service in order to prove that this is a legitimate transaction.
If you are having further trouble with processing payment from PayPal, you can contact them directly for more information. Click here to visit their help section.
If further assistance is needed, please contact Lyryx at email@example.com .