About Lyryx Learning Inc.
Lyryx Learning, established in 2000, is an educational software
developer of online learning and assessment solutions, and
publisher of open textbooks and other open educational resources
(OERs) for higher education. The Lyryx team combines proven
capabilities in software development with deep subject areas
knowledge to provide students and instructors with quality and
affordable course material.
We are recruiting for a permanent position in the role of
Specific Duties and Skill Requirements:
* Maintenance and development of the Lyryx Enabler platform,
including server-side delivery platform, user interface, and
* Assisting product development team with development of new
tools and library functions for educational products.
* Research and development of educational software
* Developing and documenting system procedures
* Related duties as required, including email technical support
* Higher education degree in Computer Science or related field
* 2 years minimum experience in educational software development
* Motivated individual who can work independently
Additional Specific Assets
* Scripting languages: Bash, Perl, Python for automating basic tasks
* Experience with development tools like Eclipse
* Fluency in English, spoken and written.
Working at Lyryx
* Salary based on experience
* Generous benefits package and vacation
* Flexible work environment
The Lyryx office is located at:
1425 Kensington Road NW
Canada T2N 3R1
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org